I just heard from one of my doctors. She received the pathology results today from Tuesday's surgery. It was such good news she thought we might want to know before Christmas. The mass on my ovary was benign and the breast cancer has not spread to the lymph nodes. What a miracle! I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present.
That is so wonderful! You are going to get through this and be stronger for it! (not that you need to be stronger, cuz I think you are pretty strong already, but the getting through it part is awesome!)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to here that they found your cancer early, that is the best news when you have cancer. So happy that you don't have ovarian cancer, what a blessing. I hope you are hanging in there, it is alot to go thru. But you can do it, you are a strong person. Breanna often is asking about you and reading your blog. She thinks the world of you and we hope for a speedy recovery. Just take one day at a time. Our thought and prayers are with you at this hard time in your life.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Norm, Naoma, and Breanna A.
What a wonderful Christmas gift! Such a relief! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya
What a wonderful Christmas gift for you. That was so thoughtful of your doctor to call you so close to Christmas with that great news. I know you will be able to fight and win this battle against cancer. I am so happy that it hasn't spread far. May blessings keep on coming to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! We're praying for you, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful things turned out better than expected. What a wonderful christmas present!
ReplyDeleteDeAnn Ellingson is "Annie" in case you are wondering...
ReplyDeleteI don't know a better person who deserves such great news near the holidays! Love you Char!
ReplyDelete