Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hair party - Update

After our party last week my hair was shaved so that only fuzz was left. Yesterday that fuzz started to fall out like crazy. It was getting into everything. This morning when I looked in the mirror I think I closely resembled a poor animal with mange. After everyone left for work and school I decided to take a razor to it. I got a bit of razor burn in the back where I couldn't see what I was doing but otherwise it went pretty well. I think it sure beats shedding all over.

Ryan asked me if I was going to post a picture of the post-razor results. At first I wasn't going to, but then I decided that this isn't something to hide or be ashamed of. I believe it is important to face troubles on my own terms and not be afraid to talk about things. So here I am bald as can be and ready to face the world. Ha, ha, ha! Ryan suggested I apply to be the next Mr. Clean. I'm considering it.

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! You have such a great attitude!! I look up to you so much. Brooklyn says you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    Even though I don't know you, I want to tell you that you are so beautiful even without hair. Good thing that you have a beautiful head shape not like me. I admire you for being so optimistic and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year when I worked at Shelly, before all this happened, I always looked at you and thought how beautiful you were. You are still beautiful, even without your hair. I think your beauty comes from within. You are an awesome lady. You will beat this, especially with your positive attitude! Keep strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Charlotte, you are still the beautiful, fantastic, inspirational woman you were when you had hair. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete